Meet us at the dead centre of Gympie for our next death literacy event.
We’ll be having a conversation with Natalie from the Gympie Cemetery Trust in their beautiful gazebo on Cartwright Rd.
Natalie and Michelle are the friendly faces you will see when you visit the office at Gympie Cemetery. Every day they guide people through choosing a resting place in the cemetery, preparing for services and looking after the graves of loved ones.
Inspired by Dying To Know Day, at Gympie Bone Museum we’re trying bring to life conversations and community actions around death, dying and bereavement and an opportunity to:
– develop your death literacy
– consider your end of life plans such as a will and advance care plans
– share these wishes with your families
– get informed about end of life and death care options such as dying at home, home and community led funerals and natural burial
– be better equipped to support family and friends experiencing death, dying and bereavement
This is your opportunity to listen and ask any question that you are ‘dying to know’ about the cemetery but have never had the chance to ask.
Tickets $5 at Gympie Box Office. Drinks available for purchase on the night.